Prices noted are per person or return
SILVER SERVICE $69
Income only, no deductions included other than exceptions for Seniors / Students as listed (Excludes situations where additional services are required. See additional services.)
- BASIC return – max 5 info slips (T3, T4, T5), OR
- SENIORS with income splitting & investment slips, OR
- STUDENTS must be full time student in high school or post-secondary school during tax year (includes T2202A forms), under 21 yrs of age, includes T4’s from part-time/summer jobs, should file returns to create future RRSP contribution room & collect GST credits (if applicable)
GOLD SERVICE $97
- return – up to 10 information slips (T3, T4, T5, etc)
Charitable Donations | Medical Receipts | Union Dues | Transit Passes (prior to 2017 tax year) | RRSP Income/contributions | UCCB (Child Benefit) (prior to 2017 tax year) | Student Loan Interest | Tuition & Education Amounts | Child Care Expenses | Support Payments | Pension Income Splitting | Amount for Eligible Dependent
DIAMOND SERVICE $150
INCLUDES everything above in GOLD Service, plus:
- UNLIMITED information slips & receipts
- Employment Expenses (with totals provided)
- Foreign pension
- Simple investment reporting (buy/sell of shares, etc) which include T3’s, T5’s or T5008 accompanied with realized gain/loss report.) All other investing is considered complex and is priced separately – see additional services.
NEW – CRA Review Insurance $25 (at time of tax filing)
- Give yourself year round Peace of Mind !! Should your return be selected by CRA for a Pre or Post Assessment review, that we will take care of this for you.
- Need someone to deal with CRA?
- Need a copy of your Notice Of Assessment or an Option C printout? We can print it and send it to you at no additional cost
DECEASED RETURN* custom price
- Deceased / Final Return *
Deceased/Final Returns for regular circumstances include: final income slips, medical receipts, donation receipts, etc. Does not include Trust (T3) returns if required.
All services below may be added onto GOLD level or higher
Priority Service $45
- Skip the wait, prioritize your file with a 3 day turnaround. If you have multiple linked tax returns (Spouses, children) this will apply to each return separately. Note this may not be available during the last few days of April but we will inform you in that case.
Rental Property Income (for each property to be reported) $75
- Price is for preparation of T776 form and review of expenses
- Totals must be provided for each expense category on the rental activities form available on our website at gpaccounting.ca If receipts or other forms are provided, or additional help is required to complete the form additional costs will apply. No additional cost for a verbal review of the form if you are new to using the form.
- Use our checklist to help you prepare your records!
Long Haul Trucker $75
- Price is for preparation of TL2 form and review of expenses
- Totals of trip information must be provided or you may use our excel spreadsheet to enter trips. If we are calculating trips and meals from a trip log book, additional bookkeeping fees will apply.
Self-Employed / Business / Farm Income (T1 return-Non-Incorporated) $200
- Price is for preparation of T2125 or T2042 form and review of expenses (Agri Stability or Agri Invest not included)
- Totals must be provided for each expense category. If receipts or other forms are provided, or additional help is required to complete the form additional costs will apply. No additional cost for a verbal review of the form if you are new to using the form.
- Use our checklist to help you prepare your records!
GST Return $65
- Calculation of GST Remittance or Refund, based upon completion of Business Income Return (above)
- Includes online filing with CRA
Standard RRSP Planning $75 ($25 rebate at time of tax filing)
- Pre-return preparation the purpose of RRSP planning before RRSP deadline
- Estimated based on the information you can provide at the time
- In person meeting
- Price is per return/person
Complex Medical $59
- Applies if medical is partially paid by third party insurance and there is a substantial number of receipts. Third party statements are required. Maximum time of 1 hour which covers most situations, after which the rate is $70/hr.
Complex Investments $95
- Applies if annual realized gain / loss statements are not provided and separate sale statements are required to calculate the income. Maximum time of 1 hour after which the rate is $70/hr
- Excludes options trading.
T1 Adjustment $50 per year
- for current or prior years, to include missed slips, or basic changes to tax situation
T1 Adjustment (more complex) $100 per year
- for current or prior years, to include complex changes to tax situation. We can confirm in advance if simple or complex depending on individual situation
CRA contact or Notice of Assessment Copy $35 per access
- reprint of Notice of Assessment or Option C from CRA website for current or prior years
- contact CRA via phone for information on your behalf
- contact CRA website for information on your behalf
- this is covered under CRA Review Insurance
Pre or Post Assessment Review $50-250 per review (at time of review)
- You receive a letter from CRA requesting further information to substantiate your tax credit request (happens most often when there is a large credit being claimed such as medical or donations or something isn’t clear to CRA)
- We will prepare a written reply and provide information requested from your tax return, on your behalf
- Follow up, as required, to close review
If you have purchased CRA Review Insurance when we completed your return, this is not required and you should not receive a letter, it will be directed to our office, and we will deal with CRA on your behalf. Should you receive a letter, just get us a copy and we will take care of it for you.
Disability Tax Credit Application $150
- Review of customer circumstances to determine possible eligibility for tax credit
- Assistance in preparation of CRA Tax Credit Application
- Filing with CRA, and copy retention at our office
- CRA follow up
- T1 Adjustments for the years impacted, up to 10 years max
Request for Tax Payer Relief starting at $200
- Preparation of CRA forms to request reduction or elimination of penalties and / or interest due to extraordinary circumstances
- Includes review meeting with customer to discuss, and follow up
Add GST and PST to all prices | All prices are per return / form per year
Other notes –
Income tax information and Social Insurance Numbers should not be sent through email. We encourage our customers to use our customer portal for a secure and simple option to get us tax and other sensitive information. There is a $5 dollar discount per return per year if all receipts and forms needed to prepare your tax returns are sent to our customer portal.
For many situations no in person appointment may be needed as all correspondence can be sent through the secure portal.
Forms and other income tax information to help you prepare can be downloaded on our website at www.gpaccounting.ca
Agristability and Agri Invest returns and applications are extra from prices shown
If your situation is not specified on this price list please enquire. Many services are available on a custom basis and this doesn’t mean we can not help you.
These prices do not include working from receipts (except tax slips, medical etc where specified) or doing any bookkeeping. For bookkeeping see our monthly value priced accounting plans.
All tax services come with a 100% guarantee (if your taxes are prepared incorrectly based on our error your tax preparation is free and we will do all we can to make it right!)
If you have any questions about our income tax services please feel free to contact us!
Save money with
CRA MY ACCOUNT
Did you know? You can save money on fees your tax preparer may charge for reprinting tax info or answering simple questions related to your taxes. Register for your CRA MY ACCOUNT online today!
To register go here https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individuals
With CRA’s My Account you can do the following
- Track your refund
- Check your benefit and credit payments
- Setup or change your direct deposit info on file at CRA
- View your RRSP / TFSA contribution limits
- View your online mail
- Access past Notice of Assessments
- Reprint your filed T4s and other tax slips
- And more!